eCandidat enrollment Procedure
I have to apply on the University of Lille's website, each year starting March/April.
I am invited to apply starting march if you want to apply for the 2021/2022 year.
Attention : I have to apply online.
Each deadline is unique to its formation.
It is important to check and respect the deadline.
I am invited to check the informations given by the formation's component website.
After I chose the mention and the formation with the formation offer from the University of Lille, I will find in the Admission tab the dates and a link the application's platform. The Platform will be open only on the previously mentioned dates.
I will also find the prerequisites / admission criteria, the program as well as the training brochure on :
I will be asked to give :
(every file that is not in french need to be translated in french by a sworn translator or by a french diplomatic services. Every copy needs to be certified accurate to the original.)
- A curriculum vitae with a photo
- A copy of my secondary scholar degree
- A copy of my grades that corresponds with this degree
- A copy of my Attestation of success that allows you to go to Higher education (if it is required in my country)
- A copy of my University degree
- A copy of my grades in this degree
- If I'm from a country where french is not the official language, I will need to join a certificate that demonstrare my knowledge of french (DELF, DALF, TCF, TEF, French Alliance scholarship, french institute, in language center or language studies in a University's cursus.
- A proof of my current situation: students pass, certificate of registration for students, contract copy and work certificate for employees.
- If I can justify every professional experience according to the formation I wish to apply, I can put every piece I judge useful.
- If I live out of France: a birth certificate.
Documents written in a language other than French must be accompanied by a translation into French by a sworn translator or by the French diplomatic services.
All copies of documents must be certified as true to the original.
If I encounter problems with the platform, I can request assistance via the link :
Download here this procedure in pdf.